Terms of Service
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS Magogenie.com (A GreyKite Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Company) has its registered place of business at 3B1/1002, Montvert Finesse, Baner Pashan Link Road, Pashan, Pune - 411021 and owns the website www.magogenie.com. Magogenie provides its services to you, subject to the following Terms of Service, which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. When using particular MAGOGENIE services, you and MAGOGENIE shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TERMS OF SERVICE.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE MAGOGENIE currently provides users with a service to help learn and practice Mathematics and Vedic Math’s. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new MAGOGENIE properties, shall be subject to the TERMS OF SERVICE. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "as-is" and that MAGOGENIE assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. In order to use the Service, you must obtain access to the Internet, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the Internet, including a computer and modem or other access device.
- YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or MAGOGENIE has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, MAGOGENIE has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
- MEMBERSHIP AND BILLING By starting your MAGOGENIE membership, you are expressly agreeing that we are authorized to charge you the membership fee associated with the type of membership plan you had chosen. Please note that prices and charges are subject to change with notice. As used in these Terms of Service, "billing" shall indicate either a charge or debit, as applicable, against your Payment Method. Membership charges are fully earned upon payment. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. We may change the fees and charges in effect, or add new fees and charges from time to time, but we will give you advance notice of these changes by e-mail.
- MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY You will have a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify MAGOGENIE of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. MAGOGENIE cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 5. MAGOGENIE accounts may not be shared by more than one person unless express authorization is given by MAGOGENIE.
- MEMBER CONDUCT You understand that all information including but not limited to data, text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations, artwork, video, music, sound, messages, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not MAGOGENIE, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. MAGOGENIE does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances will MAGOGENIE be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, e-mailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- INDEMNITY You agree to indemnify and hold MAGOGENIE , and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TERMS OF SERVICE, or your violation of any rights of another.
- NO RESALE OF SERVICE You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE MAGOGENIE reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or temporarily discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that MAGOGENIE shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or temporary discontinuance of the Service. In the event of permanent discontinuance of the Service, liability is limited to the paid subscription price, pro-rated to the amount of time remaining on the subscription.
- TERMINATION You agree that MAGOGENIE , in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if MAGOGENIE believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TERMS OF SERVICE. MAGOGENIE may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this TERMS OF SERVICE may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that MAGOGENIE may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service. Further, you agree that MAGOGENIE shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
- LINKS The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other Internet websites or resources. Because MAGOGENIE has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that MAGOGENIE is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that MAGOGENIE shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- MAGOGENIE 'S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that information presented to you through the Service is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by MAGOGENIE or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part. MAGOGENIE grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the Service. You agree that you will not copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by MAGOGENIE for use in accessing the Service. Furthermore, you understand that the Content is protected by copyright and other laws in both India and elsewhere. Under the terms of this agreement, it is expressly forbidden to distribute the Content or any portion thereof by any means, including but not limited to electronic and print, to any person or entity who does not have a valid account. MAGOGENIE reserves the right to cancel your subscription without refund if it is determined that you have violated this portion of the agreement.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES You expressly understand and agree that: a. Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "AS IS" and "as available" basis. MAGOGENIE expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. b. MAGOGENIE makes no warranty that (i) The service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected. c. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. d. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from magogenie or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms of service.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY You expressly understand and agree that MAGOGENIE shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if MAGOGENIE has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
- EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. accordingly, some of the above limitations of sections 15 and 16 may not apply to you.
- REFUND POLICY You may cancel a free trial of 30 days at any time during the free trial period and incur no charge. For all initial purchases of subscriptions i.e for three months, six months and one year, you may cancel during the first 30 days (calculated from the date of purchase plus any free trial period, if applicable) and receive a full refund. If the cancellation occurs after the first 30 days, you will not receive a refund.
For all renewals of subscriptions you may cancel within seven days of the renewal date and receive a full refund.
If you cancel your subscription but are not eligible for a refund, you will retain access to the login and service until your subscription expires.
Cancellations may be made by sending an email on cancel@ magogenie.com and providing the same information that you provided when you subscribed. Your cancellation must be received by end of business time (5:00 p.m) on the appropriate business day ie. excluding Saturdays and Sundays. All refunds will be given to the original credit card on which the purchase was made. Subscriber shall allow a reasonable time for the refund to reach you or be charged back to your account. You need to provide the following information for cancellation-
- First and Last Name
- Subscription type
- Email address used when subscribing
- Phone number
Note: Cancellation e-mails sent after business hours will not be fulfilled until the following business day.
After processing your email request we will send a reply, including confirmation of the cancellation.